Friday, September 16, 2011

Going To The Chapel....

Ok, not really....but I did get a chance to get back in my wedding dress a couple of weeks ago and help an old friend of mine build her wedding portfolio. You've heard me mention Kelsey from Kelsey Nichols Photography on here before, she is the awesome photographer who did the photo shoot with Mattie Fran Designs back in June, and after seeing the other photos she had done I was more than willing to be a model. It did help that it came with an amazing make over and the fact that I got to spend all morning feeling beautiful in my dress again :) I just got the cd in and thought I would share with y'all......Oh and if you are wondering where the awesome hair piece came from head on over to Mattie Fran Designs where you can find it and much more!














3 comments:

Nicole said...

That's my FAVORITE MFD yet! I wish I had somewhere fancy to wear one! Might go with just jeans and a tee???

Heather said...

Absolutely gorgeous as always... and i love the mfd!!!!

Heather said...

Absolutely gorgeous as always... and i love the mfd!!!!