Sunday, June 26, 2011

Somebody Please Slap Me

Because you would think four children, six and under, running around like hoodlums, screaming and carrying on, keeping the water everywhere but the bathtub, and not going to sleep when told to would make me want to schedule the next appointment to insure that no more children would be in my future. Yeah, that's what you would think. Problem is, it's doing the exact opposite. Because even though they are stampeding through my house it's so fun watching their imagination at work and how they all play so well together. And yes, even though I could do with out the shrill screams it makes me smile to hear the uncontrollable laughter that follows. And while I would prefer the water to stay in the tub, there is something about a little chocolate drop covered in bubbles that melts my heart. And even if they aren't sleeping, seeing them all snuggled up together snaps something inside of me.








Like I said....somebody please slap me......

0 comments: