Friday, June 17, 2011

A Heavy Heart

Today marks a year since we lost Andrew.

This week has been hard. Very hard, and I wasn't expecting that.

 I had finally learned how to push that familiar ache down deep inside so I guess I thought I would be able to get through this a little easier.

I was wrong.

Emotions have been resurfacing with Luke and I am afraid that the worst is not over yet.

It breaks my heart in two.

To know that the one thing I could give him to make it all go away is the one thing that I will never be able to give back to him brings that ache back with a vengeance.

My heart is heavy.

Please be in prayer for my little boy and for Andrew's parents as well. Because as hard as it is to lose a parent I can't imagine losing my child.



*Just one of those days

0 comments: