Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Let The Sunshine In

Since I have been on my own my home decor has consisted of the deep red, chocolate brown, and olive greens....in every room. Don't get me wrong, it is a great color scheme but after a while the dark colors started wearing on me. I wanted a brighter outlook on life and with it a brighter home, but when all your decor is the same color how do you switch it up with out spending a fortune???

The answer???

Lots of spray paint and scrapbook paper :)

I have been working on project brighten up for a while now and everything is finally starting to come together. here are a couple of befores and afters....

Living Room Before



Living Room After


Dinning Room Before


Dinning Room After


Foyer Before


Foyer After


Master Bath Before And After



And Now My Favorite Before/After

The Playroom/School Room Before



Playroom/School Room After


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE it!!! I know what you mean.. everything we have ever had is brown, shades of brown, and the same light blue everywhere! Now I have a yellow bathroom and a laundry room that will hopefully be revealed soon!! Doesn't it make your heart happy to walk into a bright room?? :)