Saturday, August 13, 2011

Can Someone Please Tell Me

When my sweet little girl turned in to this monster of a toddler???


We have gone from being obedient to pitching a fit about everything


 From hanging on every word that Momma says to acting like I am not even in the room


From loving, admiring faces to this one in response to everything I say and do


Although she still does have her moments when she will grace me
with that heart warming smile
And those are the times that I remember that this too shall pass
And all too soon she will be grown and gone


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can't possibly be telling me that this sweet faced little girl is disobedient. Even if she is, her cuteness makes up for it. I have a 1 year old son who is an absolute charmer. He smiles his sweetest most innocent smile when others are around. Seems like me and his dad only see what a holy terror he can be LOL! Your right though, soon enough they will be all grown up.