Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Scratching The Itch Part 2

If you are just now joining in on the fun I posted about a month ago about how I had been bitten by the decorating bug. Since then I have been working on a couple of different things including our master bedroom which you can see here. Since then I have scored an amazing china cabinet at Goodwill for $35, which my husband sanded and painted for me, and have managed to cross a couple of things off of my pintrest list, such as the "I love you because" picture here.






The forks idea I snagged off of pintrest and are suppose to have recipe cards on them but I chose to clip out my favorite parts of cards that Scott had given me in the past. And the menu board idea also came from pintrest and I just used an old picture frame and chalkboard paint.

1 comments:

Alicia Polk said...

I LOVE THE FORK IDEA!!!