Friday, April 8, 2011

Call Off The Search Parties!

I am alive and well. A little tired from having both of the kids at home all week but I guess that's something I'm going to have to get use to since we will be starting our homeschooling journey in a mere four months. Luke was on spring break this week and since I don't get to spend as much time with him as I would like I made sure that our week was jammed pack with lots of fun stuff. I am pretty sure that one blog post won't hold all the pictures that this crazy momma took this week so we will just start with our picnic at the park we had Monday. Which by the way happens to be on my Eight For Eight so we can go ahead and put a pretty little check by that one :)








The real reason we like play dates at the park.




 


2 comments:

Nicole said...

One, I have weird knees. Two, my posture sucks.

Three, I think we need I checkered blankets to cross picnic off your list!

Amber said...

Yes, Nic does have weird looking knees.

I love those kids!!! : )