Friday, March 2, 2012

First Snips

I have been itching to get little lady's hair cut for a while now. I kept telling myself it would help it grow, would be healthier, and lets be honest...what's cuter than a little girl in a bob??? I had finally worked up the nerve only to find out that the hubster would not have it. That is until I came across this picture on Pinterest....


After that he had to admit it was pretty stinkin cute and if I must then I could go ahead and do it. I immediately called my trusty hair dresser kayla and scheduled the appointment for today and let me tell you....I could not be more in love :)

Before:


During:






After:




 

5 comments:

Amber said...

I am so in love with it!!!! She looks just precious with it! Now I want to grow OK's bangs again!

Fallon Davis said...

So cute! It looks awesome.

Anonymous said...

so stinkin' cute!

Elizabeth said...

OMG....I love it!! :)

Kameron said...

I think it is super cute! I know my daughter's hair is so thin at the ends. I think it is because I have never cut it and it is the original baby hair.