Sunday, March 4, 2012

New Beginnings

This week is a week of multiple beginnings for the Benefield family.

First and foremost the hubster starts his new job. No words can describe how excited both of us are for this new adventure.

Second, this week marks the beginning of hardcore potty training. We have been doing it on and off for the past couple months and she's got the idea. So I have decided to stay home bound this week and knock this next step of her turning 3 off our list.

And last but not least.....wait for it.....I have finally splurged and bought a blog design from this fabulous website. I don't usually spend the money on my templates but after I saw my sisterwifes new one last week I just couldn't help myself. Its perfectly simple and so very me and I can't wait to go live with it :)

So what's new in your life???

0 comments: