Monday, March 26, 2012

RAWR

This month started a new subject for science in our homeschooling adventure. I gave Luke the choice between space or dinosaurs. Being the boy that he is he went with the latter. So the past couple weeks have been consumed with all kinds of prehistoric creatures. Here's some of what we did....

We read lots of books on dinosaurs and made our own fossils







We did dino math and finger paint stegosauruses







A couple of other things we did that believe it or not I did not have my camera for were my job as an archaeologist were I buried certain things and he had to dig them up and tell me what they told him about the people and things that lived in that area and dino categories where he had to paste pictures of dinosaurs under the right column, herbivore or carnivore. We finished our dinosaur unit with a trip to our local museum, Fern Bank. Pictures from that soon :)

0 comments: