Monday, May 23, 2011

Hidden Treasures

Lately I have been noticing an over abundance of feathered creatures in our yard.

Example


I kept wondering where all of them were coming from and why they chose to settle down in our yard until this afternoon when I happen to spot what was growing on the tree they love so much.




We've had our very own Mulberry tree in the back yard and didn't even know it. I remember growing up my Aunt Mary use to have one of these in her yard and my cousin Abby and I would spend summer days underneath it eating the tart berries until our lips were stained purple. And relishing in those memories made me realize the hidden treasures life holds for us, whether it be days spent with the ones you love or something as simple as a mulberry tree, if we just take the time to look for them :)

0 comments: