Monday, May 9, 2011

Weekend In A Wrap

Friday we had Relay For Life for Luke's school. Jonesboro High School students hosted it and I was surprised to see that they actually did a pretty good job with keeping 400+ elementary school students in check.


Saturday was a day spent with my two favorite ladies, just the three of us, and the day was not nearly long enough. The hostess at Chilis got a good little chuckle when she asked how many and I responded just us three, no kids, no husbands!


Sunday started off with worship and an awesome word at my home away from home and ended at my parents house where I got to spend all day with my momma :)


On a side note, looking back at my schedule these past couple of weeks I can't help but notice how busy we have been. And the next couple of ones aren't going to slow down any. We have a baby shower in Florida, my birthday, cook outs, book club, the geranium festival, this little ballerinas recital, Luke's school musical, and his graduation. Yep, you heard me right, his graduation.....tear......although I can't tell you how happy I am to see this school year come to an end and be able to start homeschooling, something about the fact that my baby will be a first grader next fall tugs at my heart. Hope y'alls weekend was a great as mine :)

0 comments: