Sunday, May 15, 2011

LIfe In Fast Forward

Can someone please tell me where this past week has gone to? Somebody?? Anybody??? I spent all winter longing for spring and summer to get here so I could sit back, relax, and do the things I enjoy doing. So why is it that I am running in circles chasing my tail instead? May has been nothing but a blur so far and it's only going to get worse from here. With the exception of tomorrow we have something planned every morning and evening for the next week and I am already wishing for next Sunday to be here. I wanted to go ahead and share a couple things from this week before it comes to an end.





Wednesday morning we had Muffins For Mom at Luke's school and since he usually leaves the house before 7:20 every morning it was nice to be able to sit down and have breakfast with him.




(^^reason 1,329,056 that I love my sister-wife , she brings my flowers^^)

And Wednesday night I hosted my favorite event of the month, book club. I love to read, and I love having people to share my opinions on books with, but most of all I love my bookies. I don't realize how much I've missed them until that second Wednesday of every month when we get together, pig out on fried chicken, and talk about that months selection. This months book was Saving CeeCee Honeycutt by Beth Hoffman. I think we all agreed that it was cute and an easy read but would have made a better movie.

That's all I got. Hope to see y'all again before next Sunday but I can't make any promises :)! Have a good one!

0 comments: