Friday, January 21, 2011

Hello, My Name Is Amy

and I am addicted to taking pictures. It doesn't help that I've finally come to possess the camera that I have been begging for for like, forever. And I admit that my children now run when they see me reaching for it and my husband sighs when I tell him I need the computer to upload yet another million pictures from it, and my new nickname might be the mommaratzi but what can I say? I went from no camera to the camera of my dreams, and lets face it, your kids are only young once so I have no problem admitting that I might be a little obsessed. Or a lot, depending on who you ask. I have tried this whole blog thing a couple times already and failed miserably, but I am pretty sure that at the rate I am going Facebook will not be able to hold the amount of pictures I am uploading. So here I am again. They say third times a charm so hopefully this time around I will be a little more successful. We shall see :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back, Amy :)