Monday, July 18, 2011

Calling All Prayer Warriors

If you have been around here the past couple months you may remember me mentioning my cousin Sarah a time or two. She is now 35 weeks pregnant with our little Emilee. The doctors have been keeping a close eye on her due to the fact that this sweet little girl is about 5 weeks behind on her growth curve.

Up until today she has been growing just enough for the doctors to allow Sarah to continue with her pregnancy but that has now changed. They have noticed some minor complications and due to the circumstances will be inducing Sarah by Monday of next week because they believe Emilee can strive better on the outside.

Will join me in prayer for my sweet, sweet,cousin and her unborn child? Because as a mother I can only imagine the uneasiness resting in her heart. But I know Someone who gives peace. Peace that passes all understanding. And He has gone before the doctors and paved the way for this sweet angel. And it is in Him that I choose to trust.

0 comments: