Monday, July 18, 2011

Takin' It Back To The Old School

No, I'm not about to flash back to the 90's with some Woop There It Is, but I am going to take you a little further. The other day while thrifting with Nic I came across an old timey looking dress in the little girls section. After we shared a good laugh over it I couldn't help but think how cute it would be to dress up little girls in the same kind of outfits and take antique looking pictures with them. So I snatched it up and headed out with Mat the next day to try it out. They aren't exactly what I had in mind, but they are pretty close. I would love to find some old wagons and boxes and do them in a downtown square next time. I think that would help me achieve the vision I had in mind. But for the time being these will do :)









2 comments:

Heather said...

oh those are precious!!! i love your blog!

Anonymous said...

Love Love Love the ones of her from behind with her sweet little braided piggy tails. So precious :)
Amy King