Thursday, July 14, 2011

Thoughts For Thursday

1. Yes, I am alive. Thanks for worrying :) I had a minor disagreement with Comcast (go ahead and laugh amber) and have not had internet since last week.

2. That being said, I am loaded down with pictures, posts, and lots of new stuff for Mattie Fran Designs so make sure to keep an eye out.

3. Last week and this morning I got the chance to snuggle the sweetest baby, besides my two of course, that I have ever seen, Miss Lily. Lawd help me! Either my husband or I need to get fixed SOON because she gives me baby fever something fierce!!!! (newborn pictures of her coming soon :))

4. I have been bite by the home decorating bug and am dieing for a change aorund my house. Problem is everything in my house is red, green, and brown so to change one room I have to change all of them. So if anybody has any cheap decorating ideas I could steal or know of anyone selling cheap home decor let me know.

5. I have been with out Matalie since Friday and Luke since Sunday and while this week has been total bliss I am missing my babies like crazy! Especially Matalie. She has been with me since day one...no daycare...never stayed away longer than a few days....so a week is killing me. It makes me wonder how any mother could abandon their child.

6. Which leades to my last thought, which is more of a request. My sisterwife Nicole heads to court tomorrow for which will hopefully be the last time they are there until they adopt Gabriel. Please pray peace over her and her family. Although we know who holds Gabes future it doesn't make the process any easier.

1 comments:

ComcastCares1 said...

Hi there! I work for Comcast and I just want to apologize for the troubles you experienced with your service.

Please feel free to contact me should you need further assistance.

Mark Casem
Comcast Corp.
National Customer Operations
We_can_help@cable.comcast.com