Thursday, March 3, 2011

My Sweet, Sweet Girl

You are two today
two...

A toddler, no longer a baby
But always my baby girl

You have had my heart since the first kick 


Your Daddy's from your first breath


And Brothers from your first smile


A smile that makes my heart sing 
And a laugh as contagious as your personality

This year I have watched you go from a slightly bald baby who refused to take her first steps


To my Blonde Tornado that I struggle to keep up with


If you aren't on something you are in it
You are always on the go

You are still working on turning your Chinese into English
(But that does not keep you from jabbering all day long :))

You have such a big imagination for someone so small


You are starting to become your own little person
A little person who wants to do everything herself


      



And although I enjoy watching you grow
Mommy needs you to slow down

Slow down and just be my baby
For a little longer

1 comments:

Nicole said...

Happy Birthday to my Mattie Bug! The thought of watching Your first breath still takes Aunt Nics away.

I love you more then you could ever know and I can't wait to see the adventures this year holds!