Saturday, March 5, 2011

Sweetheart Bash!

Today was Matalie's over the top, totally girly, everything I imagined Sweetheart Party
You know around here we are a little crazy about birthdays
And I would be lying if I said that I haven't had all the decorations for months now
Or that I didn't dream about the pictures I would be able to get every night since I've had them

Yep, I am that mom.

It all started when I spotted Targets cute Valentines decorations they had this year in their dollar section.
I swooped them up and told myself I would decide what to do with them when her birthday got closer.
I never imagined I would stumble across a post from The Hostess With The Mostess
Where she threw an amazing valentines day party
Or that I would already have everything I needed
Or that the cost for this so called party would cost me under fifty bucks
Food included

Yep, I am that good.

With that being said, on to what you really came here for.
I will go ahead and apologize for the bazillion pictures that are about to come.
Everybody except two people(my mother doesn't count) backed out so I told myself that all the pictures were worth the two days of decorating :)
Enjoy!











*Shout out to Kim for the fabulous cake!*



















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it!! So glad Fat Mat had a good birthday! You are so very welcome for the cake!! Thank you so much for my necklace! :o)

Elizabeth said...

Awww....happy Birthday to that sweet baby girl! :) It looked so adorable! Oh and by the way...I love your hair! :)

http://lizabethmthomas-elizabeth.blogspot.com/