Thursday, March 17, 2011

They Love Each Other

Wednesday morning I had Gabe's visit that I had to take him to. And because I did not want to drive all the way to Lovejoy to turn around and drive all the way back to Griffin I just called up Mrs. Mabrey and told her we were coming to hang. You might remember the Love/Hate post I did last month with Mat and Josie. Well lets just say Mat and Olivia take it to a whole new level. It started when Olivia was born six months after Matalie and she was no longer the baby. But even with all the nasty looks exchanged between the two Amber and I were determined that they were going to be BFF's for life. Things have been looking a lot more promising lately and I think we sealed the deal when we found them hugging on each other and playing today with out us making them. Of course when Amber and I both ran for our camera to capture their PDA they both ran in the opposite direction. So instead here are couple different pictures from our impromptu play date 












And just a little comparison, because we all love those








           (for those wondering, no that is not pee on Mat's booty. She got in the dogs water dish)

1 comments:

Amber said...

Awwwww....I don't remember them being so small! I love those pics of Olivia!!! We enjoyed our impromptu playdate!!! : )