Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Sunshine, Family, And Baseball

Three of my favorite things :)

I don't know if y'all have noticed, but the weather here in the good ole peach state has be be-A-utiful! And what better way to enjoy the sunshine than going to the babseball field to watch one of your favorite little guys play ball. Well I guess I shouldn't call him little considering that Ben is 12 but I'm not quite ready to call him a teenager...yet. I still find it funny that a week ago we were freezing and yesterday I was lathering my children up with suncreen. Anyways, on to what you guys really came for....all the awesome pictures that I took while all the other parents looked at me like I was a crazy woman. Oh well, I've come to terms with  my camera addiction and I am A-OK with it :)





                       














1 comments:

Nicole said...

Does Scott have a big black earring now?!?