Thursday, March 24, 2011

Random Thursday

Luke: (running into my bathroom where I'm getting ready) MOM! MOM! MOM!

Me: (concerned look on my face) Yes Love?

Luke: Can I have an Alfy?

Me: An Alfy?

Luke: YES! I saw it on the tv and you have to order it for me!

Me: Ok....what does this Alfy do?

Luke: It's like a robot teacher so when I want to play school I won't have to pretend.

Me: (catching on to where this is going) Is that so???

Luke: YEP! And next year when I home school he can teach me so you don't have to!

Me: Nice try kid. See ya later

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha..One smart boy you got there!

Anonymous said...

Can't blame a kid for trying..lol

Anonymous said...

I had an Alfie when I was a kid- loved it- so I bought my 4year old nephew one for Christmas.. he loves it!