Friday, February 11, 2011

Love Hate Relationship

This week I got to spend time with my favorite four year old. Two things I learned that day: Matalie is spoiled rotten and she does not like to share her toys. I may or may not have threatened to put her butt in a daycare if she didn't get her act together. You would think after spending the last two years together that Miss Josie and Miss Thang would learn to get along. Don't get me wrong, there is no doubt in my mind that they absolutely love each other and will be BFF's their whole life. I'm just starting to think its going to be a love hate relationship.











In other news, I am totally looking forward to that little girl up there's Fancy Nancy Birthday party tomorrow! Nothing like pounds of glitter, funky nail polish, and lots of fancy wardrobes to get the weekend started!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Love the one of JK yelling at the doll.

Is that what I look like?!?!

And now I understand why she kept telling me you put her in the bathtub!

Amy said...

I know you are not suppose to technically comment on your own blog but I must explain :) That is the only way I can get ready every day is to put Mat in the tub with her toys and let her play while I'm doing my hair and makeup. You should have saw Josie looking at me like I was crazy when I threw her toys and her in there! And yes, if she had her lip snarled a little bit more it would be the perfect immitation :)