Sunday, February 20, 2011

Climbing Out Of My Hole

Mattie Fran Designs is now up and running but it was not with out effort. I got a crick in my neck, fabric from one end of my house to the other, I can't feel my finger tips from all the burns, and if I never see another hot glue gun again it will be too soon. Not to mention that I have been stuck in this little corner for the past five days





 

But I must tell you that despite all that I would do it a million times over just to feel that excitement I felt when my first order came through. Its one thing to say you are going into business and take all the necessary steps but something about complete strangers enjoying your creations enough to purchase them takes it to a whole other level. I also want to thank all my bloggy friends, and real ones, for helping me set this thing in motion. Y'all are amazing! If you haven't checked out Mattie Fran Designs yet head on over and check it out! 



0 comments: