Friday, February 4, 2011

Letting Our Inner Artist Out

This past Saturday a couple of my favorite ladies and I met up and headed out for a night on the town. A couple of people weren't able to make it so we all met at the church and carpooled together. We started off with a little pick me up.



Oh how I love Starbucks, and that beautiful lady up there :). Next we headed out to Dip and Dab to get our paint on. When we got there we noticed that the picture we were painting was not the one on the website and decided we would do it, just in different colors to match our home decor. The instructor did not like this. We were soon dubbed the devious group who didn't follow directions. That's ok though, because I'm pretty sure that ours were the best out of the whole class.








I hate that our group picture is blurry. Two things I learned on our outing- don't let the paint guy take your group picture, he doesn't know what he's doing- and don't ride with Ashley at night :)

Thanks for a super fun night ladies! Can't wait for the next time

0 comments: