Monday, February 28, 2011

Four By Four

Doing it just for you Kim! Although you should already know that I read everything you post!

Four Of My Favorite Places To Go:

1. Voice To The Nations- My home away from home where my second family resides :)
2. My parents house- there's nothing like visiting the place you grew up and being around people who love you the most.
3. Target- that's a no brainer!
4. The Beach-I love the sun, sand, sound of the waves, just about everything there is to love

Four Favorite Smells:

1. A baby after a bath
2. Coffee
3. Gardenias
4. Clean sheets :)

Four Favorite Movies/Shows:

1. Dirty Dancing
2. Gossip Girl
3. What Not To Wear
4. The Twilight Series- yes I am one of those people :)

Four Recommendations:

1. Always be yourself
2. Never take one second for granted
3. If you find a true friend, hold on tight to them because they are few and far between
4. Stand up for yourself and don't let people walk all over you. (I'm working on this one now :))

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm one of those Twilight people too, Amy! And I think clean sheets and Robert Pattinson would just be the bees knees!