Monday, February 28, 2011

A Little Piece Of Heaven

Today was one of those dreary overcast kind of days. Most people might moan and groan about them but for someone who is always eager to get out and play with her camera it was just right. So I put Mat down for a nap and Luke and I headed out to take some pictures. Y'all don't get to see a lot of this stud because he is in school most of the time. I am using that as my excuse for the picture overload that is about to come :)







Isn't he so handsome???? While editing these pictures I couldn't help but notice how much he has grown over the past couple of months. He has gone from looking like a little boy to, well, a boy. And I didn't think it was possible but he looks more and more like his daddy every day. Which use to annoy the poo out of me but now it is a blessing. Not just for me, but all of the people who were close to Andrew. Luke is a daily reminder of the life Andrew had and how much he loved his family, especially his little boy. And sometimes on those days it's nice to be able to look at his sweet face and see his daddy shinning through. It's like we have a little piece of Heaven right here with us.




4 comments:

Nicole said...

love that first one!

Amber said...

When did he become such the poser??? Those are great pictures of him!!!

I agree, like I asked the other day "when did he get so big all the sudden???"

Heather said...

Those are Great... very handsome young man!

Heather said...
This comment has been removed by the author.