Tuesday, February 22, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

I am currently writing this at 1:17 am when I should be in bed sleeping. But because I was already up kicking off this new section of Mattie Fran Designs I figured I might as well do this one too. On another note, Spring has finally arrived and I have been L.O.V.I.N.G. every bit of it. Time to get out that summer wardrobe and hopefully get rid of all these sweaters(and the jean jacket) for good, or at least until next winter :)

Wednesday


Church
Cardi- Target
Shirt- Target
Jeans- Target
Boots- Target
*I think I might need to find a new place to shop*

Friday


Shopping With Nic
Shirt- Old Navy
Jeans- Target
Sandals- Target

Saturday



Hobby Lobby
Shirt- Target
Tank- Target
Jeans- Target
Shoes- Target $6!!! Be jealous!
Totally Awesome Necklace- Mattie Fran Designs

Sunday 


VTTN, Parents For Dinner
Dress- Target
Jean Jacket- Target
Boots- Francescas
Totally Awesome Necklace- You Guessed It! Mattie Fran Designs


 Monday


Hanging Out At Nics
Jean Jacket- Target
Dress- Target
Leggins- Target
Shoes- Target (I think I might have a serious problem)
Necklace- Do I have to tell you???? :)

I am doing you a favor by not showing you Thursday and Tuesdays outfits. Believe me, neither were a pretty sight! 

Linking Up With The Pleated Poppy


the pleated poppy blog

17 comments:

Ally's Corner said...

Love your last outfit really cute!

Anonymous said...

You are so springy!

Anonymous said...

I'm seriously jealous of your shoes! Your Sunday outfit was my favorite. Love that little dress!

Vera said...

I love a denim jacket with a cute dress! You look great!

Sarita said...

Love your style - you got some spunk and I like it!

Sherri said...

I love the 2 dress outfits with your jean jacket. I finally found a cute jean jacket I like and tossed it into this weeks wardrobe. I think you really luv you some Target! ;-)

Unknown said...

So jealous of you wearing sandals already (and that spring fabulous outfit), I have painted my toenails just in case I get to wear mine hehe. Love the dress, boots and classic jean jacket. Looking good honey, have a wonderful week. axx

Anonymous said...

As always... Gorgeous!

Jodi said...

So, you are super cute!!

Paige said...

well, you are super cute! I love all of the outfits...could not pick a favorite!

Double yeah for spring!

Object of Maya*ffection said...

LOVE your hair in Wednesday's post and the converse are SO FUN!!! They look GREAT with the dress!!

Kristen said...

$5 Sneaks???? So jealous!!! All your outfits are adorable!!

Anonymous said...

Just had to come over here and check out the same dress we wore! I LOOOVE your boots! I want to get some just like yours. Will be following you! :)

Karri said...

coming over from Pleated Poppy...Love those MattyFran necklaces! Very springy and cute! And I love Sunday's dress. I just saw that at Target yesterday, i think, and commented to my daughter how I wanted it!

Molly @ View From a Saddle said...

Oooo Sunday you looked Precious!!! Love that outfit! All your outfits are great!

In response to your comment, I had a busy busy weekend of riding horses and not doing anything! haha
I didn't really wear anything to fabulous and I sort of forgot to take pictures anyways. When I don't have any studying to do that is what happens. When I have studying to do... like now... I'm all about some WIWW! :)

Hope you're having a great week!!

Rebecca @ My Girlish Whims said...

I love that floral shirt from old navy. My best friend has it too. Old navy rocks <3

Thanks for stopping by my blog!!

Nicole said...

all of these are cute! I esp love the dress on sunday! all very cute though!