Saturday, February 5, 2011

I Need An Intervention

My name is Amy, and I am a shopaholic. I have more than enough clothes but yet I still keep buying more. I came to this realization while cleaning out closets this week.


My little helper, isn't she so stinking cute?!?!
And apparently I am not the only one with a problem because my husband's, who claims to have no clothes, closet was just as bad.

Before


After


It wouldn't be so bad if that's where it ended, but it's not. I buy just as much if not more for the munchkins.





I mean honestly, who needs that many poofy dresses??? Or tutus for every color in the rainbow???
I haven't even started on Luke's yet and I am already up to my neck in garbage bags full of clothes to donate. Oh well. See you next week, maybe


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

you can donate some to me! I spent my spending money on baby stuff for my sister in law and didn't buy me a thing!